Helping You Towards a Healthier Life
We provide advice and support on all areas where an improvement in your diet can bring an improvement in your health and wellbeing.
What we help you achieve
- Weight loss
- Sports nutrition advice
- Manage diet-related diseases such as diabetes, raised cholesterol, food intolerance, bowel disorders, poor appetite, etc
- Create healthy foods and healthy menus
The people we help
- Individuals, working one-to-one (adults and children)
- Companies, to help care for their workforce
- Our partners, working in health care and fitness
- Chefs, cooks and food manufacturers, developing new menus and nutritional analysis
- Organisations providing food, including schools and nursing homes
Trust a Dietitian to know about Nutrition
Access Nutrition utilises the professional skills of Nicole Croft-O’Halloran. Nicole is a Registered Dietitian and Health Care Professional, with many years of experience working to improve people’s health and nutrition. To be a Health Care Professional means meeting demanding, officially-recognised standards for training, professional skills and behaviour modification.